Ramey is looking for the newest member of its content delivery team. The Analytics and Insights Coordinator will oversee all media campaign reporting and analysis in order to extract insights that will direct future campaigns and ideas. The person in this role will be endlessly curious, love data, enjoy diving deep to find actionable insights and consider themselves a team player who enjoys working across departments to uncover new ideas and ways to continue to improve and drive further results for our clients. With an agency-wide focus on growth and results, there are endless opportunities for advancement and continuous learning. Role details below.
For more details and to apply, fill out the Ramey Employment Application, EEO form (optional) and send with your resume to Caley Dawkins at [email protected].
Analytics and Insights Coordinator
Ramey, one of AdAge’s Best Places to Work three years in a row, is a growing full-service advertising agency with a focus on premium brands. We believe that premium brands strengthen the bottom line by reaching higher. Ramey’s fast-paced environment is built on collaboration and respect across all levels. We believe that we are better when we bring our diverse perspectives to the table to develop unique solutions for our clients. As analytics and insights lead, you should be innovative, love diving into data to find insights, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and value collaboration. You will be integral in driving results for our clients and the agency.
Reasons to Join Team Ramey:
- Modern, collaborative offices spaces in the Jackson metro and New Orleans
- A hybrid work schedule
- Collaborative, creative and fast-paced work environment
- Pet-friendly office
- Casual dress & environment
- 10 Paid holidays + floating holiday
- Generous paid time off
- Paid volunteer days
- Medical, dental and vision for employee + dependents
- 401(k) participation + employer match
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Health and dependent care FSA option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Proactively champions customer analytics to support a culture that increasingly utilizes data to drive business decisions and growth
- Participates in customer-focused and marketing data-mining techniques and efforts to drive predictive analytics, ongoing reporting, segmentation strategies and campaign performance
- Builds reporting and processes to enable effective marketing and customer measurement and leading indicator insights
- Partners across the organization to share insights and best practices, as well as absorb cross-functional learnings that will provide clarity and a better understanding of opportunity spaces with our customer journey and marketing
- Leads the in-house customer analytics and insights as well as identifies and manages key outside resources to help supplement in-house efforts from a capacity and expertise standpoint
- Understands key performance indicators that drive company results and determines how these metrics track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives
- Liaisons with channel leaders to define information needs and provide decision support to increase revenue and profit; provides ad-hoc reporting as needed and communicates key findings
- Prepares and makes presentations to team members and clients
- Supports agency new business efforts
- Provide key stakeholders updates on project status as needed
- Assists media team in vetting new vendors, tools and software, as needed
- Ability to tell a great story using data – bringing clients along so that ideas, concepts and projects can move forward
- A sense of curiosity and a desire to continuously learn
- Proficient with statistical software, manipulating and interpreting large data sets and experience across other key toolsets (data-base environments and requirements, computing and networking platforms)
- Self-motivated with a passion for solving problems and working collaboratively
- Discerning eye for detail, quality and accuracy
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 year’s experience working (marketing experience, preferred)
- Success analyzing numerical data, identifying opportunities that produce actionable results
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio a plus
Location: New Orleans, LA or Jackson, MS preferred (Remote candidates considered)
Ramey is an independent, full-service advertising agency with 30 employees. Offices in Ridgeland, MS and New Orleans, LA.
Ramey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.