We are looking for someone who loves marketing and details and thrives on uncovering new and better ways to make things happen. They feed off of results and growth – for themselves and their clients. They will believe that we work better as a team and are ALL-IN for their teams and clients.
At Ramey, you will work alongside account leaders to support key accounts. You are responsible for the relationship and daily contact between the Agency and Client, and will collaborate across all core function areas within the Agency: content creation, content delivery, fellow account team members and resource team.
You are a great fit for this role if you:
• Are a leader, driven, and a self-starter
• Are energetic, enthusiastic and hungry to learn
• Are a relationship builder, collaborator and team player
• Are organized and extremely detail-oriented
• Are flexible and can adapt quickly to change
• 5-8 years of marketing experience; Agency experience preferred
• BA College or related degree required
For more details and to apply, fill out the Ramey Employment Application and send with your resume to Erick Evans at [email protected].
Ramey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.