Ramey’s Hiring – Group Account Director
Ramey is searching for a new Group Account Director to join our team.
A Ramey Group Account Director inspires clients and team members. The person in this key agency role is responsible for leading client strategy, uncovering out-of-the box insights and developing solutions to solve problems that clients do not even know that they have.
S/He works with collaboration and openness across the agency to over-deliver on client expectations and agency goals. Growing team members is as important to this role as growing clients. Egos need not apply.
Location: New Orleans, LA or Jackson, MS.
- Leads client account teams with fresh ideas and a focus on identifying game-changing solutions to the problems clients face.
- Stays ahead of industry trends – in the marketing space and clients’ industries. Uses this information to help clients anticipate and plan for opportunities and threats that lie ahead.
- Develops unique insights and strong points-of-view regarding clients’ business.
- Leads strategic planning process and thoughtful sharing/pitching of ideas and plans to clients.
- Ensures that plans are activated to the highest standard possible and delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Maintains and grows relationship with client leadership, serving as a trusted partner and valuable extension of the team.
- Ensures client and agency goals are met.
- Uncovers new opportunities to grow agency business.
- Serves on agency New Business team.
- Guides and mentors account team with positive “all-in” attitude.
- Upholds agency core values.
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related degrees)
- 10+ years of experience in an agency setting; utility or e-commerce experience preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Deep experience in and understanding of digital and targeted media.
- Experience in strategic planning with proven client outcomes.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and effective manner.
- Proven ability to quickly respond and resolve crises.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible and adaptable – to meet new challenges head-on with a positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work with teams to manage multiple timelines and projects.
To apply, please send resumes to Michelle Hill at email@example.com.
Ramey Core Values:
At Ramey, we REACH HIGHER. This is our commitment. To our clients and to each other. We work with passion, wisdom, conviction and creativity. Collaboration and openness. We are all in. To inspire. To grow. To exceed expectations. To deliver proven results. To reach higher. Together.