Ramey’s Hiring – Account Executive
Ramey is searching for our next great Account Executive to join the client services and business building team in our Jackson office! This candidate is energetic, detail-oriented, passionate, hungry to constantly learn and can work strategically to provide thoughtful solutions with measurable results for Clients. As an individual who is all in – the ideal candidate makes it their mission to not only anticipate needs and bring new ideas to the table but do what it takes to bring those ideas to life. All while working with collaboration and openness across the agency to over-deliver on client expectations and agency goals.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional advertising or marketing account service/management experience, preferably on the agency side
- 4-year college degree in advertising/marketing communications, business or related field
- Project management and any media experience a plus
Skills and Requirements:
- Outstanding client service and relationship-building skills
- Strong computer skills – efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to deadlines, new assignments and situations quickly
- Solid verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and track timelines and project details across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage time, adhere to strict and aggressive timelines, and work well under pressure
- Passionate about the business and not satisfied with the status quo – always striving to find new ways to improve processes and make assignments more efficientStrong decision-making and critical-thinking skills based in agency, client and industry knowledge
- Understand client’s business, including industry and segment brands, product knowledge, competitive analysis, sales forecast and market challenges
- Client relationship management support – build, protect, grow
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and you have what it takes, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Ramey Core Values
At Ramey, we REACH HIGHER. This is our commitment. To our clients and to each other. We work with passion, wisdom, conviction and creativity. Collaboration and openness. We are all in. To inspire. To grow. To exceed expectations. To deliver proven results. To reach higher. Together.