Now Hiring: CREATIVES
Ramey’s creative department is firing on all cylinders. And we need to add more horsepower. Think you have a better metaphor? Submit resume and portfolio link to Wes Williams.
Current openings: Creative Director (content/copy), Senior Art Director, Art Director. Details below.
Creative Director (Content/Copy, Jackson, MS)
Ramey needs a thinker, writer and co-conspirator in our Jackson office. Experience with telecommunications and tech clients greatly appreciated.
You will collaborate with the Ramey team as well as clients to develop big ideas for big clients (and some not-so-big). We’re looking for someone who can think outside the proverbial box as well as write inside the 300×250 box. You’ll have opportunities to work on mega-budget broadcast campaigns. You will lead creative teams and pitch clients. But at Ramey, we’re all in. And that means tackling the nitty gritty as well as craft service.
You should be able to take a project brief and run with it – developing concepts and copy with an eye for style and an ear for the client’s voice. You are the champion of the word, ensuring every asset from social to radio to print is on-brand and on-message.
- High aptitude for creative problem solving
- Strategic thinker and idea generator
- Knack for style and cadence with a moderate respect for grammar
- Ability to translate multiple brand voices
- Ability to write for TV, radio, social and digital formats
- Ability to collaborate and supervise video and radio production
- Ability to present work and engage with clients
- Team player, project juggler, spell checker, deadline manager
- Online portfolio demonstrating engaging content across all media
- 7+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Senior Art Director (New Orleans, LA or Jackson, MS)
Ramey is seeking a Senior Art Director to work in our Jackson or New Orleans office. From story boards to wire frames, you will collaborate with your team to develop projects from bright idea to big results.
Expected expertise includes: graphic design, typography, video, digital and print. You should hold a fervent belief in creative strategy and the beauty of brand standards. Please work well with others (including clients), because we’ll be spending a lot of time together.
- Exceptional design sensibility
- A deep love of the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects)
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Motion graphic skills a major plus
- Heavy digital and integrated campaign experience
- Creative insight to work with photographers, videographers, producers and coders
- Ability to articulate and present work
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fresh ideas
- Online portfolio demonstrating sophisticated design work across all media
- Bachelor’s degree or creative equivalent.
- 5+ years of agency experience
Art Director (New Orleans, LA or Jackson, MS)
Ramey is seeking an Art Director to work in either our Jackson or New Orleans office. Working under the direction of the Creative Director, you will be charged with creating innovative and engaging visual solutions across all media – digital, social, outdoor and print.
Video and motion graphics skills are major plusses. Attention to detail mandatory.
- Functional familiarity with current graphic design tools and techniques. You’ll be spending your days in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects)
- Digital and integrated campaign experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Online portfolio demonstrating creative experience across all media.
- Bachelor’s degree or creative equivalent
For more details or to submit resume and portfolio, please email Wes Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.